Shock as a secondary school student has ended his life in a terrible manner after allegedly drinking poison because his girlfriend left him.
The tragic incident happened this afternoon at the Kwabre Senior High School in Ghana.
AD: I Couldn't Satisfy My W0man In Bed Before, I Saw This Final S0luti0n that SAVED my nearly Scattered Relationship.. Click HERE For DETAILS
According to LIS, the teenager drank the poison immediately after getting a call from the girlfriend that their relationship was over.
AD: The Secrete To How I Finally Go From Less Than 2-Minute Man to Over 35 Minutes in Bed Without Any Side Effects