The following are some of the best ways to make sex sexier!
1. Help each other to undress! This needs no elaborate explanation, does it?
2. Exchange kisses. Believe it or not, many people (and this includes women) don’t kiss their partner when they’re having sex. Why? Perhaps because the positioning doesn’t allow for it or they are too eager to climax and feel that it might break the rhythm. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended that you try and kiss your partner during the act. It will only add to the experience.
3. Don’t jump the gun! While many people enjoy an aggressive partner, biting any part of their body before they are aroused may lead to pain and discomfort (and might even lessen the chances of any further action) or simply scare them off. So, ensure your partner is fully excited before you bite their ear, shoulders, neck or any other part of their body.
4. Examine all the erotic parts! Genitals are great, no doubt, but you should pay attention to other parts of your lover’s body and focus for some time on their entire body — knees, wrists, back and stomach are highly erogenous zones for men and women. Gently caressing these areas will help excite your partner further; in turn, increasing the chances of them pleasuring you back.
5. Don’t dump your weight on your partner. Even if you’re a girl! It’s okay to lose yourself in the moment every once in a while, and go crazy on your lover. But when you’re lying on top of them, you must be careful not to drop your weight on them. Chocking them or hindering their ability to breathe will kill the moment and any chances of some good action.
6. Don’t climax too soon or too late. This one is especially for men. You need to have good control on your muscles to ensure that you can ejaculate at an appropriate time. Too soon and you may leave your partner unsatisfied; too late and it might leave your partner feeling as if they’re pumping iron at the gym. To avoid this, spend a lot more time on foreplay.
7. Warn before climaxing. If you’re going to let go — and this also applies even to women — you need to tell your partner beforehand. Your partner deserves to know.
8. Don’t be too quiet! Do you like to hear it when your partner is having a good time? So, pay them the same respect and speak up when you’re enjoying yourself. Something as simple as a little moan, or even saying something like, ‘that feels so good,’ will encourage them and educate them further on your moan zones.
9. Don’t be mechanical! It may feel comfortable to you to pump away like you do at the gym, but you’ll quickly discover that most people don’t enjoy such an act. Mix it up a little bit; go fast at times, then slowly. Be creative and you’ll find yourself enjoying some variation too.
Have a great weekend!