Evil spirits have been attacking and having forceful s*x with female teachers at a school in Zimbabwe’s eastern Manicaland province, a report by The Manica Post revealed.
The incident reported in different cases has caused a serious stir in the community, the newspaper claims.
The Manica Post reports that the attacks by the evil spirits started at Chishuma Primary School in Odzi last June and are ongoing.
Two female teachers confirmed the attacks and said a pastor from a local church had conducted prayers to try to get to the bottom of the drama. However, he did not succeed.
According to the Manica Post, some mysterious human-like creatures, believed to be evil spirits keep coming at night to have forced sexual intercourse with female teachers at Chishuma Primary School in Odzi in a real-life drama whose script reads like folklore plucked from Gothic literature.
The head of the Zimbabwe National Traditional Healers’ Association George Kandiero told the paper: “The solution comes when the people affected find a genuine traditional healer who can cleanse that.”
Evil spirits have been reported before, often in connection with money-making enterprises.
Investigation has been launched into the claims which have gotten many peole worked up.
Ghanaian actress and the mother of two Nadia Buari her mom seem to be enjoying their mother and daughter time, as she shares a cute selfie of them.
Nadia is born in Takoradi, Ghana to a musician and a producer called Alhaji Sidiku Buari and mother who is a beautician called Hajia Buari, She received two nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2001 and 2009. See more photo below;
Daughter of a one time governor of Oyo State, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo, has been alleged to have a s*x tape set to be leaked by two Nollywood actresses warring with the self acclaimed journalist.
The protracted social media war between two Nollywood actresses, Georgina Onuoha and Angela Okorie and the fiery public commentator, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo has taken a dramatic turn as the former have threatened to release a s*x tape of the former governor’s daughter.
It would be recalled that the two actresses have endured fierce verbal attacks and bashings from the controversial Kemi Olunloyo who has a long history of attacking prominent Nigerians on social media.
Madam Kemi as she is fondly called accused Georgina Onuoha who had since relocated to the United States years back on marital grounds of benefiting from slush funds in the tune of $10 million from a South-south politician.
She also accused Angela Okorie of being an ‘international prostitute’ who allegedly slept with Gambian dictator, Yahya Jammeh during the 2016 presidential election campaign in the African country.
In a lethal social media attack that seems to have broken the camel’s back, Georgina Onuoha claims to have hired some private investigators against Madam Kemi leading to the exposure of her criminal records in America and Canada as well as a s*x tape.
Meanwhile, Madam Kemi has refuted claims of having a s*x tape as she rained heavy curses on both actresses. This is not the first time Madam Kemi who resides in Ibadan, Oyo State is fighting dirty on social media.
Read how the drama played out on social media:
In this article, we will discuss the causes of white tongue and few home remedies for white tongue treatment. Bad breath is something that everyone hates. Bad breath is the main symptom of white coated tongue. Having white patches or spots on the tongue is the result of white tongue. This article is about best home remedies for white tongue.
White tongue occurs when bacteria, food debris and dead cells coating it. There are some common factors that can lead to white tongue such as alcohol, smoking, medications and dehydration. The white layer on the tongue also forms due to sticky drinks, foods and artificial sweetener like bubble gums and candies. One of the most important thing is that you need to maintain oral hygiene to get rid of white tongue. Cleaning your tongue with a toothbrush and tongue cleaner is one the best way to treat white coated tongue. The white coated tongue can be cured easily by following some home remedies and natural remedies.
- Environmental irritants
- Illness or infection
- Poor oral hygiene
- Reaction to certain medications
- Tongue inflammation
Home Remedies for White Tongue Treatment:
There are many home remedies and natural remedies that will help to remove the white coating and keep your mouth healthy.
The healing properties and anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera juice can help to treat problems. Aloe vera juice is an antimicrobial that kills bacteria that causes bad breath and white tongue as well.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera Juice to Treat White Tongue Naturally:
- Take 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice and put it in your mouth.
- Swish aloe vera juice in your mouth and spit it out.
- Then drink 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice.
- Repeat this home remedy few times a day for two weeks for effective results.
Salt is one of the best home remedies to clean white tongue. Salt helps to remove dead cells and debris due to its coarse nature that acts as a natural tongue scraper. Salt also contains antiseptic property that helps to kill bacteria that causes bad breath.
Steps to Use Salt to Cure White Coated Tongue:
- Take some salt and sprinkle it on your white tongue.
- Use a toothbrush to scrub it gently for a minute.
- Then, wash your mouth with warm water thoroughly.
- Repeat this process 2 times daily to get better results in a week.
- Alternatively, take 1 tsp of salt and mix it in a glass of warm water. Gargle with salt water and then spit it out.
Baking soda is one of the best home remedies for white tongue. It helps to remove the white layer from the tongue. Baking soda helps to get rid of residue sticking to the tongue due to its exfoliating nature. It also maintains the pH levels by neutralizing acids.
Steps to Use Baking Soda:
- Take little baking soda and lemon juice and mix it well to form a paste.
- Use toothbrush to brush your tongue with this paste.
- Rinse your mouth with this water.
- Do this process daily until you get the best results.
- Another method, you can also mix half tsp of baking soda in a glass of water. Use this solution for mouth rinse twice daily to treat bad breath and white tongue.
Turmeric is the effective home remedy for white tongue. It prevents the growth of bacteria on the tongue due to its powerful antibacterial properties.
Steps to Use Turmeric:
- Take a half tsp of turmeric powder and lemon juice. Mix both the ingredients to make a paste. Rub this turmeric paste on your white coated tongue for a few minutes. Then, use warm water to rinse your mouth properly. Do this remedy for some days.
- You can also add half tsp of turmeric powder to a glass of water. Gargle with this turmeric solution two times a day for healthy tongue.
Probiotics are one of the best home remedies for white tongue which is caused by the growth of bacteria and candida fungus. Probiotics contain an antibacterial compound that helps to control the growth of fungi and bacteria in the mouth.
Steps to Use Probiotics:
- Add the powder of one probiotic capsule in a little water. Brush your teeth and use this solution for mouthwash, swallowing and swishing. Then drink some water. Repeat this home remedy once in a week to get rid of bad breath.
- You can also include yogurt with live cultures in your meal.
- Alternatively, take probiotic supplements 3 times a day.
African Independent Television (AIT) presenter Senami Aminah Ohiomokhare have lost her first child, Jephthah Airenkhue.
The devastated father Emmanuel Ohiomokhare confirmed the news in a post published on Facebook yesterday.
“Yes, it’s true. My first son Jephthah Aireankhue Ohiomokhare reached heaven on February 4, 2017. He was 15”
Senami, reporter, newscaster, producer and one of the trio presenters of Kakaaki joined AIT in June, 2001. She was also the presenter on ‘our time’, show business and Entertainment News.
Their colleague, Lara Wise confirmed the sad news on Facebook yesterday, February 5th. Her post below:
“Heavy…. Too heavy.. The heaviest caskets are those carrying children. Our hearts are heavy as we come to terms with the rude reality that, yes, you have transited to be with The Jesus you so glowing just spoke about, loved and served well.
Jephthah Aireankhue Ohiomokhare, son to my two friends and colleagues, Senami and Imevhbore Emmanuel Ohiomokhare, son to all of us who knew him, was a phenomenonal kid.
Strong and fervent in spirit and strong in character. A Bible school teacher, an A student and a pride to us all.
Always stifling a smile each time I pinched his biceps.
Our last dance together, Jeff – Jeff was at grandpa’s burial and I apologised that I had not fulfilled my promise of getting you a T SHIRT, the only souvenir you wanted when next I travel.
It is painful, Jeff, that after everything, you still left.
But we are consoled by this fact… You slept in the Lord and He took you to Himself, innocent, guiless, holy and pure…. Now, you behold Him face to face… Hallelujah.
Rest, my boy!
Rest, our adorable dude and 7-star General… And you were only fifteen!!!!
We will miss you, Jeff – Jeff.
Sincere condolences to my aburo, Senami Aminah Ohiomokhare and Emmanuel Ohiomokhare…
You guys will be fine… You will be very fine.
God who allowed this to happen yesterday, will ensure you are fine everyday as He holds your hand and wall you through this senseless, confusing maze.
When we talk about healthy eating, one of the first things that come to your mind is certainly a lemon.
The benefits that you have of it are numerous. For example, the odor makes you feel refreshed and clean, and it is because lemon is a natural antiseptic, and its juice is great for cleaning the toughest stains.
Moreover, it is known that the smell of lemon improves the mood of people who suffer from anxiety and depression. If you want to see how a simple lemon can make real magic, try this trick: Every night at bedtime cut lemon into four pieces, salt it and put in a bowl beside your head.
This combination has the power to facilitate breathing, especially in people suffering from asthma, allergies or have a cold. This also normalizes blood pressure, and here is what the benefits will experience:
- Lemon repels insects, including mosquitoes
- You wake up with clearer thinking and better voice
- When you inhale the scent of lemon, faster you can refresh yourself after waking up and this works better than coffee.
- The room will smell nice and fresh
- So do not hesitate more and immediately reach for a lemon and use its many advantages!
We all know that brain is vital part of the human body. It has many functions, tasks and responsibilities. And that is why we should be really concern about keeping it at good condition.
We should be really aware because brain has delicate structure and it can be damaged so easily and with that many serious health problems will occur. Today people have habits that can damage the brain so easily and they are:
- Talking rarely is a bad thing because what can strengthen and stretch the brain and at the same time to boost its function are intellectual conversations.
- Lacking of stimulating thoughts is another bad thing because another thing that can expand the brain and to support its function is thinking. Also with thinking you are opening new pathways in your mind.
- In today’s lifestyle people spend too much hours at their work and they barely have time to rest. So there are times when a person will get sick but he or she will need to go to work and to work for hours without resting. When you get sick your brain wants to rest so using your brain when you are sick is a bad thing and it can cause damage to it.
- Deprivation of sleep for a longer period of time is increasing the death of brain cells. That is why you should sleep among your priorities and that way your body will repair itself from the caused stress during that day.
- Many people are sleeping with head covered. And this is strange but it is really bad for the brain because when you cover your head while sleeping you are reducing the intake of oxygen during the night. And that is why while sleeping one cannot feel the light-headedness or air deprivation, plus there is a big chance of you to inhale excess carbon dioxide.
- Air pollution is a common problem in today’s modern world. We know that for the brain to function properly it needs high amounts of oxygen and if we inhale polluted air that will reduce the supply of oxygen and that can cause damage to it.
- No breakfast is one of the worst habits that anyone can have. People should understand that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Because you will not consume food for a longer period of time because you slept and after waking up you still skip your breakfast that can lead to brain degeneration because that way the needed nutrients for the brain to function properly will not be consumed.
- Overeating is another bad habit and comes along with numerous health problems such as weight gain, bloating, hardening the arteries in the brain, reduced mental power and more.
- Numerous foods and drinks that can be bought from the market today are filled with big amounts of sugar. And high sugar intake can lead to malnutrition and development of brain disorders because the sugar will destroy the ability of the brain to absorb nutrients.
- Another good reason to stop smoking. The worst habit that one person can have. Why do we even need to explain why smoking is bad for the brain and for the overall human health.
Relationships can be tough no matter what. Other issues, like social media and distance can complicate matters even further.
Instead of fighting over how much time that either one of you spends on your smartphone, use it to your advantage with apps that can strengthen your bond. Fix up your love with these 5 apps.
1. Avocado on Android or iPhone
This app, created by a couple, allows you and your love to stay close no matter the distance. You can message each other, send photos, create lists or a calendar for upcoming dates, digitally archive your relationship, and even send kisses.
2. Couple on Android or iPhone
Keep your bond strong in this app designed for two. You can instant message each other, send voice messages, create sketches, and even ThumbKiss, where you both touch the screen to simulate a kiss.
3. HeyTell on Android or iPhone
For long distance love, this app allows you to communicate through voice chat without any costs. This is a great alternative to FaceTime for non-iPhone users.
4. Wunderlist on Android or iPhone
If you have a tough time organizing who does what chores with your live-in significant other, Wunderlist can help with manageable to-do lists. Sometimes some notifications don’t work as expected though.
5. Icebreak on iPhone
Icebreakers are small questions that can get let you get to know someone better. Perfect for two people dating, new couples or those that just want to strengthen their bond, this app lets you answer fun questions and converse privately.
Source : Relationship Lifetips
Bisola, CoCoIce, and Bassey, Debbie Rise and Gifty have been nominated for a possible eviction from the ongoing Big Brother Naija house this weekend.
The fair lanky TTT was among the initial five but he owes his escape to Efe, the Head of House, who decided to save him and replaced him with Gifty.
Last week witnessed some shocking and expected nominations with Soma, Meyonse and Efe on the roll for eviction.
But during last night live show, Soma and Meyonse got the boot.
Come this Sunday, one or more of those five housemates with the lowest votes will be evicted during a live eviction show.
Here’s how to vote to keep your fave housemate in the house: Text the word “vote” followed by the housemates name to 32052.
Voting opens from 9pm tonight.
The highlight of who each housemate nominated for possible eviction:
*Bally decided not to use his Advantage card, he however nominated Bisola and TTT.
*Debbie-Rise nominated Marvis & Bisola.
*Kemen nominated Bisola & TTT.
*CocoIce nominated TTT & Bassey.
*TBoss nominated Marvis & Bassey.
*Bassey nominated CocoIce & Kemen.
*Uriel nominated CocoIce & TTT.
*Gifty nominated CocoIce & Bassey.
*Efe nominated Tboss & CocoIce.
*TTT nominated Debbie-Rise & Gifty.
*Marvis nominated CocoIce & Debbie-Rise.
*Bisola nominated Debbie-Rise & CocoIce
This drink has the ability to stimulate the fat-burning process while you sleep. It can burn the fat around the stomach and the legs, which is the most difficult fat to burn.
It works while you sleep and if you sleep for a full eight hours, you burn fat for a full eight hours. So, do it and when you wake up, everything you ate the day before will be gone.
It has been proven that with this mixture your body fat will melt as never before.
An hour before going to bed, mix the following ingredients:
1 Lemon freshly squeezed
1 pinch organic parsley
1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ginger
The preparation is simple – just mix all the ingredients and add to boiling water. Drink this mixture before you go to bed and you will wake up astonished.