“It happened on December 31 when the prophet was burning papers. Everyone was asked to write his or her problems on a piece of paper.
“Candles were lit and when her paper was being burnt she began wriggling resulting in her vomiting and the money came out,” said a source.
Prophet Jengeta recently grabbed headlined with the selling of nail which reportedly had healing powers.
It is said when the nails were being hit against the wall, congregants would manifest.
Speaking to H-Metro, prophet Jengeta said several things happened on the day and people need to be in the spirit to understand some of the things.
“There are many things that happen in church and they need spiritual eyes and brains to understand. Several people rush to criticize but they do not understand the context of these things.
“It happened and the woman vomited and that what some only saw but do not understand the context of the incident.
“It was destruction night, meaning we were destroying the destroyer. The woman had challenges and I cannot reveal what it was but the vomiting was a sign of her deliverance,” he said.
Speaking on the reported candles, prophet Jengeta said the represented the fire of the Holy Ghost.
“People would write their troubles on the paper and the candles representing the fire of the Holy Ghost would burn them. They would have another paper which had their resolutions which we anointed. Like I said it needs one to be in the spirit to understand these things,” he said.
A son of deceased al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been officially added to the U.S. counter-terrorism blacklist, a move that bars U.S. citizens from doing business with them, the State Department said.
The State and Treasury departments on Thursday, said they had designated Hamza bin Laden and Ibrahim al-Banna, a senior leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula as global terrorists.
Mikel joined Chelsea in 2006 after a controversial transfer from Norwegian side Lyn Oslo. After Manchester United had announced the capture of Mikel on its website, Chelsea came at the last hour to sign the then promising talent.
The midfielder has made 374 appearances for Chelsea, winning 11 trophies along the way. Premier League: 2009–10, 2014–15, FA Cup: 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12, League Cup: 2006-07, 2014-15, FA Community Shield: 2009, UEFA Champions League: 2011–12, UEFA Europa League: 2012–13.
3. Pass accuracy
In his first three years at Chelsea, he had the highest pass completion in the Premier League, boasting an impressive 89.93%. That’s even better than the likes of Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard or Man United’s Paul Scholes.
Mikel, before departure is the second-longest serving player at Stamford Bridge. Mikel made just 18 appearances for Chelsea last season and has been used in a substitute role increasingly over the last few years.
5. Red cards
Chelsea fans will not also forget quickly the times Mikel has been sent off the pitch of play. In 2007, Mikel was sent-off for the third time in his one year Chelsea career when referee Mike Dean dismissed him for a tackle on Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.
6. 2011-2012 season opener
Before the start of their league campaign, Mikel’s father was abducted in his native Nigeria on 10 August; despite this, Mikel started in the club’s opening fixture against Stoke City at Britannia Stadium.
7. Threat to referee
In 2012, Mikel was charged with misconduct by the Football Association (FA) on 22 November 2012. He was given a three-match ban and fined £60,000 for threatening referee Mark Clattenburg during a 3–2 defeat to Manchester United.
Just like his African counterpart, Michael Essien, Mikel had been on dreadlocks for a very long time at Chelea.
9. 2016 summer Olympics
This many believed to be the major cause of his inability to break into Antonio Conte’s side. Mikel opted to play for his country Nigeria ahead of playing for Chelsea.
10. On 19th May 2012, in the final in Munich on 19 May, Mikel played the full 120 minutes in a tough defensive battle as Chelsea won its first ever Champions League trophy.
11. As a fan of football, what exactly do you remember about his playing career at Chelsea?
A woman 40-years-old identified as Kemi who was called barren by people has given birth to a bouncing baby.
A hair stylist who was reportedly called barren by people she says are her enemies, has given birth to a bouncing baby, and is right now celebrating her delivery with family and friends.
Despite being 40 years old, Kemi who admitted that it seemed all hope was lost when she was admitted to the hospital for two months, before she delivered, shared this beautiful photo (above) of her baby bump and newborn baby….below is what she wrote:
Uber is being sued over a rogue driver who allegedly beat the crap out of his passenger and left him for dead.
According to TMZ, the whole thing went down back in December – the passenger, Joseph Fusco says he requested an Uber to take him on a 9 mile ride to his home to Cherry Hill, NJ. In the lawsuit he’s filed against Uber, Joseph says the driver refused to drive him there.
Joseph pleaded, but says the driver got pissed, dragged him out of the car and beat him senseless … breaking multiple bones in his face, knocking out teeth and leaving him in a pool of blood in the cold.
According to a Tweet by Winner chapel, An 87 year old ‘young lady’ has testified in Bishop Oyedepo’s Winners Chapel church that about 30 robbers on a mission to rob her, fled on sighting the General Overseer’s picture at her premises.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), yesterday, named Wale Tinubu’s Oando, Toye Cole’s Sahara Energy Resources, Sayyu Dantata’s MRS Oil and 36 other companies as winners of the crude oil term contract, for the purchase and lifting of 1.306 million barrels per day of Nigeria’s crude oil for 2017/2018, effective January 1, 2017.
NNPC, in a statement in Abuja, said that the 39 successful bidders comprised 18 Nigerian companies, 11 international oil traders, five foreign refiners, three National Oil Companies, (NOCs) and two NNPC trading arms.
According to the corporation, all the contracts are for 32,000 barrels per day except Duke Oil Ltd, an oil trading arm of the NNPC, which shall be for 90,000 barrels per day. Group General Manager, Crude Oil Marketing Division, COMD, of the corporation, Mr. Mele Kyari, said that the contract will run for one year effective January 1, 2017 for consecutive 12 circles of crude oil allocation.
The other Nigerian companies are: Sayyu Dantata’s MRS Oil and Gas, Uche Ogah’s Masters Energy, Alhaji Auwalu Rano’s A.A. Rano Nigeria Ltd, Oladimeji Edwards’ Hyde Energy, and Uju Ifejika’s Britania-U. The list also include North West Petroleum and Optima Energy, AMG Petroenergy, Arkleen Oil & Gas Ltd, Shoreline Ltd, Emo Oil, Setana Oil and Prudent Energy.
The International oil traders are Trafigura, ENOC, BP Trading, Total Trading, UCL Petro Energy, Mocoh Trading, Trevier Petroleum, Heritage Oil, Levene Energy, Glencore and Litasco Supply and Trading Company.
In the government-to-government category, the companies are India Oil Company, Sinopec of China and Saccoil of South Africa, while the two NNPC subsidiaries are Duke Oil and Carlson Hyson.
A total of 224 bids were submitted by companies seeking to purchase and lift Nigerian crude oil grades for the period 2017/2018. During the bid opening in November 2016, Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr. Maikanti Baru, had assured the public that NNPC would ensure due process, transparency and fairness in the selection process.
“We will ensure transparency and fairness in the process. There is nothing that is hidden just as you have seen today,” Baru had stated.
Baru had also disclosed that the number of companies bidding dropped from 278 in 2015/2016 to 224 at present, due to the strengthening of the criteria for prospective bidders. He said NNPC was targeting crude oil refiners, big oil traders, as well as companies that had made substantial investments in the Nigerian oil and gas industry, particularly in the downstream sector.
Baru further stated that the huge number of bidders, despite the stringent conditions, was an indication of the fact that Nigeria’s crude oil grades were in high demand across the globe.
He said: “There have been speculations that we are struggling for market. That is not true. Nigerian crude has continued to earn premiums and they are hot cake for refiners. Because of the light nature of the crude, it induces very high yields on the valuable products that you produced from crude oil. Nigerian crude continues to maintain market.
“In fact, contrary to a lot of speculations that a lot of Nigerian crude goes to China, it does not. Most of them are consumed and refined in India and Europe, particularly, this year and last year, most of Nigerian crude ends up in European refineries.”
A renowned mobile evangelist from Isingiro district in Uganda has together with two others been arrested by Ntungamo police following a kidnap of a 5 year old child on Christmas Eve in Ntungamo municipality.
The child was recovered dead near his mother’s business in the center of Ntungamo town on Tuesday December 27.
The three were allegedly involved in capturing Aturiheihi Primus 5, a son to Kamusiime Editor who was later killed under unknown circumstances. The captures told the mother that they wanted to sacrifice eth child if she did not heed to their demands.
The Ntungamo district police Commander Mr. Kawonawo Baker says the captors first demanded for a ransom on the head of a child which his mother complied with a demand that they would kill the child if the foster father did not pay the money owed to them after a witchcraft and fortune telling they had done for him.
“The captors asked for UShs 600000 which the woman paid to save the child, they however did not bring the child, we recovered the dead body in a drainage channel near the Ntungamo Banana market rotting off after four days and we highly believe the child was killed immediately he was captured.” Mr. Kawonawo said.
He said the demands for money may have been just a coy to distort information and create time for the alleged killers to escape. He however says police could not rule out child sacrifice.
Pastor Ndyomugyenyi Peterson, Mr. Keneth Buryahika the foster father whom the child and mother were leaving with and Mr. Brian Muhwezi have been arrested by police.
The Nigerian military has vowed not to reveal the whereabouts of the remaining Chibok girls abducted by Boko Haram members. Acting Director of Defence Information, Defence Headquarters, Abuja Brig.-Gen. Rabe Abubakar yesterday gave the military’s position.
Over 200 pupils of Chibok Secondary School were abducted from their school in Borno State in April 2014.
Thirty of them have regained freedom since last year. But the remaining are still in captivity.
Camp Zero in Sambisa Forest, where it was believed the girls were kept, was recently seized and destroyed by troops.
Brig.-Gen. Abubarkar, who spoke with reporters in Port Harcourt yesterday, said: “Neither the military nor any security agency will give information on the Chibok girls in order not to jeopardise their safety.”
The acting director, who promised that the military would rescue the girls, insisted that “information on strategy to rescue them will never be disclosed”.
On Boko Haram, he said the terrorist group has been destroyed and its “members in disarray”.
He said the pockets of attacks being witnessed were carried out “by escapees”, stressing that “Boko Haram can never regroup as they did in Sambisa Forest.”
He said female suicide bombers were being drugged before being sent on suicide missions.
Brig.-Gen. Abubakar exonerated the military from partisanship, saying that any soldier found to be partisan would be ejected and if found wanting, he would be dismissed.
He urged the media to be cautious of national security in their reportage, advising that the media should always be guided by national interest.
The acting Director of Defence Information also spoke yesterday at the Press Centre, Yenagoa, while visiting the leadership of the Bayelsa State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ).
He said the military was determined to ensure peace and unity.
He declared that the era of secrecy in the military was over.
Brig.-Gen. Abubakar sought the cooperation of journalists in the Niger Delta region to help the military succeed in its operations.
The acting director added that the military needed the support of all stakeholders while carrying out its mandate of protecting life and property as well as critical national assets across the country.
He said: “We need ourselves for this great country to move forward. We have responsibility to protect the lives of innocent citizens. It is only when we do that that we can move the country away from crisis.
“Our duty as military is to ensure total peace not only in the Niger Delta, but in all areas where we have operations.”
Brig.-Gen. Abubakar noted that the Operation Delta Safe (ODS) was established to protect oil and gas facilities in the region.
He explained that the openness of the military was behind the reason he embarked on tours to media houses to relate with relevant stakeholders in the country’s six geo-political zones, including the Niger Delta.
“The essence is: there is a policy shift in the military now. The issue of secrecy is now gone. We are now open. And because of this openness, we decided that we should extend a hand of fellowship to stakeholders, especially the media”.
The Chairman of NUJ, John Angese, hailed Abubakar for the visit.
He lauded the armed forces for the sacrifice they paid to ensure Nigeria remained a united country.